Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winter Coffee Gift Card

When Heart 2 Heart ( http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/) posted their challenge this week to create something that embodied the word "cold," I couldn't help but use CTMH "Magnifique" papers and "Timber" stamp sent to create a fun gift card card. My card is not an original, but was "lifted" from a fun card I made at Creative University (See the post below). What can warm a heart more during these dull, cold months of January and February than a coffee gift card from a friend.


~Amy

10 comments:

Amy Gehring said...

Very cute! I love this stamp set - one of my favorites.

Lorrinda said...

Great gift card presentation! We sure could use some warming up this winter :) Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Melanie said...

I would like to receive a gift like that:)

Jessica said...

This is so pretty, I love the glitter! So glad you could join us at H2H.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

beautiful

Lisa Stenz said...

Very, very cute! Thanks for sharing with us! *Ü*

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card & love the gift card holder part. Thanks for playing at H2H :)

Corina said...

This is a lovely card and very unique! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Karen Day said...

Amy this is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it at H2H this week :o)

Melinda Everitt said...

Love your gift card holder! It does remind me of cold.