- Hair clips or Head band (I purchase mine at Micheal's)
- Felt strips cut 1 x 5 inches (3 per clip)
- Felt leaves cut per template found at Disney Family (2 per clip)
- 3 strips of Ribbon cut approximately 18-24 inches.
- Hot Glue Gun
4. Glue leaves on top of ribbon.
5. Glue three rose buds together to form a cluster, then glue cluster on top of leaves.
-Dark Brown Felt from a ream
-Tan Squares of felt (cut 3 x 4 inch rectangles with a 2 x 3 inch rectangle cut out of the middle)
-Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut 2 1/2 inch strips of brown felt for belt. Cut in half or to desired length.
2. Cut a point on the right end of the strip.
2. Cut out belt buckles from tan felt.
4. Glue the belt buckle approximately 4-6 inches from the pointed end of the belt (i.e. right side).