Monday, July 18, 2011

It Doesn't Get Much Better!

Last week Close to My Heart had it Annual Convention and unveiled it's new products for their Fall/Winter Idea Book.  I did not attend, but I have been chomping at the bit to get the new Idea Book.  I have been able to see the new products online and can't wait to get my hands on them. 

One product I am super excited about is the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Package, which includes an exclusive Cricut Cartridge with more then 700 images including fonts, coordinating shapes and 3-D elements (flowers, gift boxes/envelopes), plus 3 D-size stamp sets and 3- 9 x 12 inch chipboard dimensional elements.  Check out the video below for more info. 
I can't believe that two of my favorite paper crafting companies have teamed up to provide an awesome package that compliment each other so well.  I can't wait to try it out.  This cricut package will be available for purchase August 1st. Simple visit my website to see and order all the new products, or click on the link on the right hand side of my blog.  New products will not be available until August 1st.  Mark you calendars and check back then.   Happy Shopping!

~Amy

P.S.  The CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy would make a great gift for YOU.  Book mark my website (mnmscrapbooking.myctmh.com) and share it with your husbands, family etc.  What an easy way for them to shop and buy you something truly awesome. 

No comments: