Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Moments with Studio J.

Just wanted to share a few new layouts I created with Studio J, using the new paper packs from Close to My Hearst 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  These layouts were so easy to create and only took me a few minutes to create (well maybe a little longer, but just an hour or so while the kids napped).  I was able to capture special memories from this summer almost immediately.  

The layout below was created using Sonoma papers and the pre made Picture Perfect Kit from Studio J.  I used the Stickease Embellishments within Studio J to create the title, flower and button embellishments. 
This layout was created using the Elemential paper and the Studio J premade kit called Close Up.  I love how the blue buttons and letters add a bright splash of color to this layout.  The word PIZZA was created using an individual title square for each letter. 
Try out the new papers and see just how fun creating scrapbook layouts online can be.  Click here to start now!

~Amy

P.S. Click on the image to make it larger. 

No comments: