Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Brush with Fame

In the CTMH scrapbooking world, Jeanette Lynton is the founder and creator of all things beautiful and Close to My Heart.  Her Blog, http://www.jeanettelynton.com is something I check and follow on a regular basis.  I love her tips and ideas.  She is wonderful.

At the end of August, she had a simple question and answer contest, in which she was going to pick 10 of her favorite questions to answer.  Because she got so many, she decided to make September Q & A month.  For each question she chose, the questioner would receive a free stamp set of their choice. 

Guess what!?!?!   My question was featured on today's blog post.  I was giddy and honored that Jeannette would choose to answer my question.  Now, lucky me,  I get the chance to pick any CTMH stamp set.  I am leaning toward the Rustic Alphabet, but am not quite sure.   Any suggestions?  Which stamp set would you choose? 

~Amy 

No comments: