Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spooky Creations for October

Scrappy Creations Monthly Club
Thursday, October 13th 7PM
Please join me for a fun filled night of scrapping.  Create a fall/Halloween layout using the Mischief paper pack from Close to my Heart, plus 2-3 decorated treat boxes. Stay tuned for pictures of the projects early next week. 

Basic Kit $15.00
-1/2 Mischief Paper Pack
-Mini Medley Accent Pewter

Better Than Basic Kit $20.00
 -Basic Kit
-1/2 pack of Licorice Opaques Adhesive Gems
-1/2 pack of Clear Sparkles

Deluxe Kit $30.00 (Full packages of all products)
-Mischief Level 2 Paper Pack
-Mini Medley Accent Pewter
-Licorice Opaques Adhesive Gems
-Clear Sparkles

Please comment or send me a message as soon a possible if you would like to join me.  Everyone is welcome!  Please RSVP no later than Tuesday, October 4, so that I may order and receive all supplies in time for the class. 

Hope to hear from you!

~Amy

No comments: