Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dirt and Feathers!

 For some reason, this year for Halloween, the kids decided on costumes that were a little unconventional and different.  I don't know how they came up with them, but once they decided, they were pretty much set in their ways an could not be swayed.  So for much of the week before Halloween, I was surrounded by all things boy and lots and lots of pink feathers.   Simple supplies around the house went from this......

......to this!  I love my continuous shoot camera, as it allows me to get an array of emotions and faces from my kids.  I think my little flamingo and bulldozer loved their costumes.  Best thing about them is that they were no sew and fairly easy to put together.  Enjoy! 




~Amy

1 comment:

Marie said...

Way too cute! I missed your last few posts and did some eye bulging when I saw the super cute cupcakes and the OWL treat holder. I'm going to put a link to it on my blog later...hope that's okay!
Marie at Isom Cre8tions