Friday, January 20, 2012

Does this card make you dizzy?

I loved the idea, of creating new B&T paper by directly stamping on existing B&T paper, that was featured a month or so ago on Jeanette Lynton's blog.  So decided I to try it myself.  The Elemental paper pack is super easy to embellish with stamping because of it's simple repetitive patterns.  My original idea was to create a cute little set of mittens using this paper with snowflake stripe across the middle.  Unfortunately none of my winter cricut cartridges had a mitten in them and I wasn't feeling creative enough to try to cut out a pair myself, so this is what I came up with.   
 I really like how the small snowflake stamp adds a little dimension to the paper and creates a simple break in the card without adding an additional layer of paper.  It kind of looks like a Scandinavian sweater.   
Don't you also love those beautiful snowflake die cuts?  They were cut using CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. What a great embellishment to add to a winter card or layout. 

~Amy

No comments: