Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January/February Scrapping Opportunities

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, start preparing now! 

Join me for my "Scrappy Creations" Class, Thursday, January 12th at 7PM to create the following layout to display pictures of your favorite sweethearts, plus make 2 additional cards that would be perfect for Valentine's Day.  The total cost is $15.  Please RSVP as soon as possible as I need to put my order in right away.  I need to know if you will be attending no later than Wednesday, Jan. 4.  
 
or
Host a Valentine Making Party.  Make 5 cards of your choice using exclusive Close to My Heart "Roxy" or "Elemental" papers plus some "bling" for $7.50 per person plus earn hostess rewards if additional Close to My Heart products are ordered at your party.  Message me for more info or to schedule a party.
  
 Roxy Paper
 Elemental Paper

~Amy

P.S. The new Spring/Summer Idea Book is available February 1st.  Host a party in early February and earn new CTMH product just in time for spring. 

No comments: