Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Final Days for Studio J Promotion

Only a few more days to get this amazing deal on Studio J layouts.  Order a Studio J 5-pack for $55 (no shipping charge) and receive another 5-pack free.  What a great value!  Only $2.75 per page, pictures, embellishments, buttons, ribbon and more included on your printed page (of course all digital).  Plus the pages blend nicely with your traditional paper pages and are not at all bulky.  I love it!  If you have always wanted to try online scrapbooking, now is the time to get your 5-packs and try it.  Don't wait, the offer is only good thru Wednesday, February 29th. 

Remember, in December when I said I wanted to create a layout a day to document our Christmas celebration?   Didn't think I would do it?  Well, thanks to Studio J I completed a layout for all our special traditions and celebrations.  I have complete up to Christmas Eve, and just need to finish the rest of the month.  Thanks to this great February offer I was able purchase 10 prints at a better price than I get with my Studio J membership.  Here are a few of the layouts I made for my 2011 Christmas Album.  Feel free to click on them to see them larger.          






Please let me know if you have difficulty purchasing your 5-pack or need help registering and/or getting started.  I am always happy to help.  I would even be willing to give and individual tutorial to local friends who are interested. 

~Amy

No comments: