Monday, February 6, 2012

Stella Layouts are Stellar!

I just love the new paper packs from the new Close to My Heart's Spring and Summer Idea Book and am really looking forward to some of the projects I have planned for the next couple of months.  It is always fun to use new product, especially when it is so pretty. 

Here are the two layouts we will be creating during the February 9th Scrappy Creations Class. 
Layout 1:  Lifted directly out of the Idea Book (pg. 16 Imagine: Follow the Lead).  I didn't have enough pictures to add, so I added a few journaling squares to complete the look.)
 Layout 2:  Adapted from a sketch in the February, 2012 edition of Scrapbooks Ect.  Although these papers were designed for spring and summer, I think these fall cookout pictures look nice too.   
Didn't sign up to participate in my class, or don't live nearby?  No worries, order one or more of the follow supplies from my website and I will send you complete directions on how to complete these layouts.
Stella Paper Pack $9.95
Stella Complements Canvas Shapes $5.95
Bohemian Assortment $4.95
You may also wish to purchase the following to complete the look:
Cocoa Ink Pad $5.25
Round Sponge $1.25

Stay tuned for March's Scrappy Creation Class projects.  I will be posting the finished projects later on this week or next. 

~Amy 

No comments: