Tuesday, May 29, 2012

June Scrappy Creations Class


June's Scrappy Creations Class
June 14th at 7PM
Create two fun scrapbook layouts using CTMH's Cruisin' Paper Pack.


The following Close to My Heart supplies will be used to created these layouts.  
Cruisin' Paper Pack $9.95 (X7154B)

Neutral Baker's Twine $4.95 (Z1701)



If you would like to attend this class, please select which kit you would like to purchase and RSVP to me no later than Sunday, June 3rd.  
Kit 1 ($11.63)- Cruisin' Paper Pack
Kit 5 (19.41)- Crusin' Paper Pack, Mini Medley Black Accessories, plus enough bakers twine and chip board banner shapes to complete both layouts completely.

Don't live in the area?  You may still participate in this class from afar.  Simply order the Cruisin' Paper Pack from my website with any of the accessories above and I will send you a complete cutting guide and instructions to complete these fun layouts.  You must make a minimum order of the paper pack in order to receive the instructions.

This will be the last Scrappy Creations Class until September.  Don't miss out on these fun projects! 

 Stay tuned for more info regarding a card making service project to donate hand crafted/blank cards to US Troops overseas, later this summer.  I have found a great charity that provides troops with cards to send home to family and friends while they are overseas.  I am looking forward to this fun project.  My goal is to create at least 100 cards to donate.  I will need your help to make this happen.  Keep following me for more info soon.

Hope to see you at class in a few weeks!
~Amy           


No comments: