Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"I'm a Little Bit Country...."

"I'm a Little Bit Rock and Roll!"  The new Dakota paper pack from Close to my Heart and the compliment foil images totally remind me of that classic Donny and Marie Osmond song.  Does anyone remember that song?  I loved it when I was a little girl. 

Summer is nearly over!  Time to start Scrappy Creation's Classes.  Our first Class will be Thursday, September 13 at 7PM.  We will be creating 2 scrapbook layouts using this very cute and very country Dakota paper.     




RSVP for this first class no later than August 20th.  Let me know which kit you would like.
Kit 1- Dakota Paper Pack ($11.68)
Kit 2- Dakota Paper Pack, Compliment Foil Images ($17.50)
Kit 3- Dakota Paper Pack, Compliment Foil Images, Black and Gray Sparkles (19.27)

I am excited for classes to begin and hope you will be able to join me sometime this year.  

~Amy

  

No comments: