Thursday, October 25, 2012

Studio J Express Kits

Have you tried Studio J's Express Collections yet?  The talented designers at Close to my Heart have already done all the work for you.  All you need to do is add your pictures, some journaling and voila, you have a beautiful layout in literally minutes. 

Here is a "First Day of School"  express layout I created of my son's first day.  Everything was already designed and created for me.  I picked and added my favorite photos, added red mats, changed the brads to red and added journaling.  It really only took me about 10 minutes and I was finished and I didn't even make a mess.  I created it leisurely while sitting on my couch watching TV.  Has scrapbooking ever been so easy?  
(click on the layout to enlarge)
Try out Studio J's Express Collection. Go to my Studio J webpage, create an account and get started.  Make sure to click on Studio J's Express Collection and try one of these easy layout today.  

While your at it, take advantage of Close to My Heart's October promotion.  Create and order 10 layouts and get one of your layouts free.  That is purchase 9 layouts, get 1 free.  You can get up to 4 layouts free.  Hurry, less than one week to get this awesome deal.  

No comments: