Saturday, October 27, 2012

Studio J...a Layout for any Occasion

Have I told you how much I love Close to My Heart's online scrapbooking sight, Studio J?  Well I do.  There are so many paper and layout options that make the creative process so fun and exciting.  The options are endless.  I love to use Studio J for holidays, birthdays, and everyday life.  Here are just a few examples of some of the layouts I have created.  
I love how easy it is to create just the right layout for both my son and daughter.  
 
Make sure to take advantage of October's Studio J promotion.  Place a Studio J order by Wednesday, October 31 and recieve 1 free layout when you order 9 layouts.  You may get up to 4 layouts free.  Create your online account now and start playing.  Studio J is free to use, until you decide to purchase a layout.  Whats the delay!  Give it a try!
~Amy
 

No comments: