Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pear and Partridge Workshop

Check out everything that you can make with one Pear and Partridge paper pack!  I have been busy preparing for tomorrow's Scrappy Creation Christmas Extravaganza.  I am so excited to share all this great artwork with my scrappy friends.    
 Here is a close up of the layout out made for the class.  With a few Holiday Dimensional Elements, some sparklessparkle flourishes and a little bit of hemp this simple layout from Volume 1 of Make it From Your Heart turned out just perfect.  I still need to add some journaling on the right hand page, but am happy with the finished look.

Click on the links to purchase the products used to make this layout.  Continue to browse the recent posts on my blog for more details on the other projects we are making.  Happy Browsing!  
~Amy

1 comment:

Saisslin Family said...

Looks like fun, Amy. Wish I could attend. I like the Sunriver layout.