Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Don't Waste the Chantilly Elements

I had a great time creating several Clean and Simple Cards for this weeks Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  For the following two cards I decided to use the remaining Chantilly Dimensional Elements I had left over from my Scrappy Creations Class.  It was fun to play around and see what I could create with out a stamped image.  Remember, the zip strip with phrases on them make great card sentiments.    
This 2nd card turned out pretty.  I love how clean and crisp it looks.  It just goes to show that a stamped sentiment and a few chipboard elements are all you need with this pretty Chantilly paper.  


1 comment:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Both cards are so pretty. Love the use of Chantilly paper and the My Complements. Thank you for joining us at Heart2Heart Challenge.

Shirley - DT