Monday, August 22, 2011

Crop Night and Other Info

Crop Night
Thursday, August 25 at 7PM
Bring your own projects and enjoy an evening of crafting and fun.
Gets lots accomplished and use any of my stamp sets, inks and/or Cricut supplies. 
Please bring a friend.  
Message me if you would like to come so I can make sure I have enough table space for you 

 Scrappy Creations Club will be meeting on Thursday, September 15 at 7PM.  
Will be creating beautiful cards and/or a layout using the new Dreamin' Paper Pack seen below. 
Class prices range from $15 (Basic Kit)-$25 (Basic Plus Kit)  
Let me know by Friday, August 26 if you would like to attend this class.  I will send you more info via email.  You will need you to prepay for the the class by the beginning of September.   
 Don't have time to attend the crop or the class, Shop Online.  The new catalog is available to order online and has a great selection of new papers and embellishments, including the new Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Plus there are some amazing deals to take advantage of.  Purchase August's "Witchy" Stamp of the Month for only $5 when making of a purchase of $50 dollars or more. 
 In addition receive a Free Bonus Alphabet Stamp Set when you purchase the Stamp of the month. 
 Spend $20 more for a total of $75 and receive this cute "Double" Stamp Set....FREE.  That is and exceptional value in which you will  receive $40 plus dollars in Close to My Heart Exclusive Acrylix Stamp Sets, Free.  Don't Miss Out! 
Online ordering is now more affordable than ever.  Shipping rates are now equivalent to when ordering directly from me.  Hostess Rewards may now be collected on orders from one person.  Hostess rewards cannot be collected from online orders, so let me know if you plan to order $150 or more so I can help you earn FREE hostess rewards.  

Hope so see you this coming Thursday.  Love Crop Nights! Love to see everyones' projects!
~Amy

No comments: