Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty for Scrapbooking!

Did you know May is National Scrapbooking Month?  Close to My Heart is giving you two extra weeks to celebrate by offering the beautiful "Dotty for You" Paper Pack for only $5 with a qualifying order of $35.00 from the current Spring and Summer Idea Book.  This paper will be available , Tuesday, April 17 -May 31st--or while supplies last.  Don't miss out on this great value.  2 pages of 12 different patterned papers totaling 24 pages for only $5.  Wow, that is practically 75% off the retail value!  Start your shopping here.   
From now until the end of May, I too will be celebrating National Scrapbooking Month, by featuring a variety of different projects using the "Dotty for You" papers.  I plan to post as least one project per week.  Hope this get your creativity flowing! 

My first project is a 9x9 Memory Showcase Album I created for my sister's new baby girl, Grace.  These Memory Showcases are available in the "While Supplies Last" section of my website and are a great value for only $3.00.  Make sure to check out the other clearance items for sale while you are there.  Both the 9x9 and 6x6 Memory Showcase Albums make great gifts.  Think, baby gift, Mother's Day gift, wedding gift, teacher gift; you name it, this would make a nice, thoughtful and easy gift for anyone. 

Front Cover:






 Back Cover:

I love how clean and simple this album turned out and can't wait to see sweet Grace's pictures don it's pages. 

Happy Scrapping!
~Amy


No comments: