Monday, April 16, 2012

Footloose and Fancy Free

I just had a great "Scrappy Creations" class last week, where we created the cute mini-album seen here.  Here are a few additional cards and a layout I promised I would share. 

I didn't have any cute seaside or summery stamp sets, but as you can see, using the remaining chip board complimentary elements and the zip strip words from the top of the B&T paper, I was able to create a fun and simple card.
 No stamps here either.  I just cut out a sea star and sand dollar from the B&T paper and stamped "beach" using the small Typeset Alphabet on the Color Ready Cork Shapes.  So simple yet cute. 
 I love this fun summer layout out.  Don't the bright swimming pool photos look great with this layout?  Footloose papers are perfect for any outdoor summer time photos. 
Remember, if you would like directions and cutting guide for my "Scrappy Creations" mini-album class, please order one or all of the following items from my website; Footloose Paper Pack, Footloose Complimentary Elements, or 6x6 Memory Showcase
~Amy

No comments: